3.06.2015

Altered lighthouse
with Flying Unicorn KOM

I love altering :) yes. I know I have said that before, but truly it's great fun!! This time you can find this beautiful wooden lighthouse in the main kit and you can decorate it with mediums and adornments. I used Metallic! paints from the kit, colored grit and gesso - all from 13 arts. I've also used some gauze, twine and few embellishments from the kit:) 

Uwielbiam alterować przedmioty:) Tak, wiem, już to pisałam nie raz, ale naprawdę jest to świetna zabawa. Dzisiaj przedstawiam drewnianą latarnię morską, ozdobioną gazą, mediami 13 arts i dodatkami z kitu Flying Unicorn.







More about the kit you can find HERE

http://www.flyingunicornstore.com







xoxo
Ayeeda



1 komentarz:

Dziękuję za każde pozostawione miłe słowo :)
Thank You so much for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...