10.02.2019

Love this life - canvas with 13 arts products

Hello, I am still in the pastel/pink mood, so I am bringing you sweet pastel canvas today.
I mixed products from different collections and built this multilayered, flowery scene.
I couldn't resist myself to add some glitters too:)

Witajcie, nadal jestem w pastelowo/różowym nastroju, dlatego dziś przynoszę Wam pastelowy blejtram. Pomieszałam produkty z różnych kolekcji i warstwa po warstwie powstała kwiatowa kompozycja. Nie mogłam się oprzeć i na koniec dodałam też sporo brokatu:)









I used:



1 komentarz:

  1. Loving the pastels Aida. Fabulous background texture and dimension. ❤️❤️❤️

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękuję za każde pozostawione miłe słowo :)
Thank You so much for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...