8.04.2017

Vintage layout on wooden palette

Hello, 
It's Aida here and today I want to show you my vintage wooden palette layout created with beautiful "Antique Shop" collection papers. 
I just love the vintage look of these papers.  
This time I have decided to create a layout on the wooden palette, with my Paris photo which was the perfect fit to this collection. I have stamped the background with "Butterflies" stamp, added some laced and mediums, a "Wind of Travel" set clock, Eiffel tower, and metal heart. On the top I have added two ribbons. Simple, but very nice I think ;)









Scrapberry's products I have used:

Antique Shop collection papers

Printed cotton ribbon Vintage circus

Shabby ribbon brown

Set of clear stamps Butterflies – Wings

Metal heart and Eifel Tower

"Wind of Travel" clock

xoxo


1 komentarz:

Dziękuję za każde pozostawione miłe słowo :)
Thank You so much for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...