11.10.2015

Mixed media canvas with October Flying Unicorn KOM

Hello, I am busy as a bee these days, so  I forgot to show you more of my projects crated with October kits;) But I will try to catch up;) Thank you for all you r lovely comments!
Here is my mixed media canvas, I used all the wonderful stuff from the kits and 13 arts mediums and microbeads (some of them toy can find in the kit).

Witajcie, ostatnio jestem mocno zapracowana w związku z nowymi kolekcjami, a jeszcze tyle wcześniej stworzonych mam Wam prac do pokazania;) Dziękuję Wam bardzo za przemiłe komentarze. Dziś blejtram mediowy stworzony z produktów z kitu Flying Unicorn i 13 arts (część produktów 13 arts znajdziecie również w kicie).

LOVE, LIVE









More about the kit you can find here:

http://www.flyingunicornstore.com






Grab your kit

xoxo


Ayeeda




1 komentarz:

  1. Your canvas is so very gorgeous - the background is lovely and the flower grouping is perfect.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękuję za każde pozostawione miłe słowo :)
Thank You so much for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...