3.03.2014

Flying Unicorn March Kit Of The Month - Part 2

Dzisiaj kolejna odsłona moich prac z marcowego Kitu Flying Unicorn. Chciałabym dizś zaprezentować Wam mediowy blejtram oraz tag, stworzone z produktów dostępnych w zestawie. Tło na płotnie jest wynikiem eksperymentów i zabaw z mediami: farbami akwarelowymi, mgiełkami, ciekłym medium itp.

Today it I want to show you two projects I made of Flying Unicorn March KOM products. I created a mixed media canvas and a tag, most of the products come from the kit, including canvas, watercolor paints, mists, flowers and embellishments. The background of the canvas is quite experimental:) I played with paints, mists, crackle medium by Martha Stewart and added some 13 arts liquid medium, microbeads and gesso. I stamped it with Bo Bunny stamps, which came with the kit. 

Just create





Tag
2 of us







Hope you like my projects:)

More information about the KOM you can find here:

1 komentarz:

Dziękuję za każde pozostawione miłe słowo :)
Thank You so much for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...