25.11.2018

Blue Magnolia and Amour - new 13 arts collections

Hello:) I have been again very busy lately working on new products for 13 arts.
Yesterday it was and official premiere of my new collections and two from Olga. If you want you can watch our Facebook lives with the reveal.  I have designed one regular big collection called "Blue Magnolia" and one A4 collection "Amour". 

I have made only few works so far with them, but I am sure there will be more as all the products are so inspiring. 

So here is Blue Magnolia

and a simple layout made 100% from the papers from this collection.






I have also made a card




A4 "Amour" collection is perfect for cards and albums, perfect for Valentines day, 
wedding, vintage projects etc. 

so just to show you few ideas here is what  have created so far:





and a second card:





all new products are available at 13 arts store
and soon you will find them in our partner store around the world.

xoxo




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękuję za każde pozostawione miłe słowo :)
Thank You so much for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...